With a handle aka online persona like @big.chantelle, you can quickly assume that this woman has a pretty good sense of humour... It’s hard to hang around her without cheesing the entire time.Apart from being silly off screen, Chantelle is a multi-talented woman, and always has a lot on the go.
suche ficktreffen Göttingen - Kirovograd dating
Similar to all of us, she needs her cheat meals as well.
The way she made this lifestyle work for her is by maintaining an 80/20 ratio, eating clean 80% of the time, and not as much the other 20%.
Aside from the eye popping imagery that fills the feed, she cracks us up with her sex positive quips and goofy comments.
Due to the nature of Aria’s job, she’s become proficient in Cheetos and the varying flavors of Oreos, her best friend on twitter is a ham, and she fields a lot of covert DM requests from celebrities.
Although it’s not easy when you¹re constantly on the go like Liz, she found that the trick is to always be prepared.
And judging by the way her body looks, it’s safe to say she's figured it out.
Meet Angel and Dren, our first rays of sunshine in 2018.
The identical twins are a current main stay in the New York City music and fashion scene, garnering attention for spinning at the hottest parties while rocking some of the best designer duds.
She also gets to use the company platform to promote and advocate for their sexual wellness center—cheers to safe, consensual sex!
While we love a cute, furry mascot, nothing tops the Aria-induced warm and fuzzies.
She is currently working for L’Intervalle, heading their social media department, while modelling for multiple brands worldwide. She’s also a full-time student, taking a program in communications.